- causes birth defects
- Cataracts- caused by exposure of high levels of microwaves.
- weaken the immune system
- reduces the viral and bacterial infections resistance
- causes severe health problems
What does the microwave oven do to our food?
- breaks chemical and molecular bonds
- food prepared in microwaves can lose its nutritional value, according to Swiss scientist, Hans Hertel’s study
- the radiation from microwaves can destroy the molecules in food by forming harmful radioactive compounds
Participants included in a study from the Search for Health in 1922, conducted to examine the effects of consuming microwaved vegetables said that they experienced:
- increased cholesterol levels
- decreased hemoglobin causing conditions like anemia
- decreased white blood cells
- increased leukocyte
You should never use microwaves to heat bottles of breast milk, since it can lead to significant loss of antibodies (up to 96%) and alters the formulas’s structure in infants, changes the amino acids components which creates immunological abnormalities.
Although you can have your microwave perfectly sealed, the high levels of electromagnetic fields exposure can cause serious health issues.
Therefore, EPA suggests limiting exposure to EMF of 5mG to 2.5.mG.
Here are some facts: