How To Detox Through Your Feet
Detox baths are amazing because thy help you look and feel healthier. Foot detox is also a great idea to help revive the tired feet.
Since now summer is officially in its full swing, keeping your feet healthy is obligatory especially if you like wearing sandals, flip-flops or even go barefoot.
Nothing is more relaxing than a nice, warm bath… except maybe a relaxing warm feet detox bath that can also help cleanse your body.
These detox baths are going to help remove all of the toxins from your body. The detox baths tend to make you feel tired so we suggest you to do them before bed!
If you struggle with toxins or skin problems these natural recipes are very simple, easy and not expensive way to boost your health! These natural add-ons will help improve your health while you are relaxing!
Recipe For A Salt Detox Bath
- A cup of Epsom salt – this is a common ingredient that is found in detox baths
- A cup of sea salt
- Two cups of baking soda
- Apple cider vinegar
- Essential oils (optional)
Instructions for Preparation
- Dissolve the salt, Epsom salt, and the baking soda in boiling water in a quart size jar and put it aside. Fill the tub with warm or hot water and add some apple cider vinegar. Pour the salt mixture in and add essential oils if you want.
- Soak in the bath for around half and hour or as long as you want to. You should know that with any detox bath, you might feel tired or lightheaded once you get out. We don’t recommend you to do this while you are home alone or before going somewhere because you might feel tired or you even might need help.
- This bath is also great for soothing any skin irritation, boosting magnesium levels and for overall detoxing.
Source : www.healthyrecipeshome.com